25 Best Practices of Financial Services Professionals
- Incorporate innovation planning
for continued business success.
- Charges enough for their time/advice
- Have and follow a schedule
that serves and rejuvenates them.
- Delegates tasks.
- Set boundaries to prevent interruptions.
- Maintain well-trained staff.
- Have their own financial plan
and follow it.
- Have more than enough cash reserves.
- Use business systems that are
complete and serve them.
- Fully using equipment: computers,
Dictaphone, telephones, etc.
- Incorporates company compensation
plan with goal setting.
- Work from the Attraction Principles.
- Have or are working on a designation
and developing an area of expertise.
- Always follow through
on key tasks.
- No longer operate from adrenaline.
- Have a great coach.
- Requests and receives ideal
- Work with ideal clients.
- Require positive attitudes from
themselves and those around them.
- Take extremely good care of
- Have neat, clean and uncluttered work
- Operate from solution mode instead
of complaining mode.
- Manage 100% of client’s portfolio.
- Participate only in activities
that they enjoy and are inspired to do.
- Under-promises and over-delivers
Which areas have you already adopted
for your practice? Check those off.
Circle the areas you want to add to your business plan. Prioritize
them by writing below the three to five highest priority items
you would like to accomplish over the next 3 months. Then get
Karoleen if you would like to accelerate the
Copyright © 2003-2004, Karoleen Fober All rights reserved in all media